In-Person Worship Service
The church has reopened for in-person worship services as of June 28. See below for important guidelines to have a safe and meaningful worship. To attend the service, registration is mandatory. Sign up here.
ONLINE GIVING for offering is now live. Click here for instructions.
NOTE: Children’s/Youth’s Ministry events and worship services and other church gatherings will continue to be online.
Live Stream Worship Service
Sunday Worship will be live-streamed on YouTube at 1:55pm on Sundays. St. James Town members have a live service at 11am on Zoom.
Click here for the ESE Young Nak Children’s Service (Pre-K).
Click here for the ESE Young Nak Children’s Service (Grades 1-6).
Click here for the Hi-C Service.
Suggestions for on-line worship:
- Set up a place in your home where the entire family can gather to worship together with good audio. If you are able to connect to a smart TV, then that might be the best option. Please try not to allow each family member to watch individually on their own devices. Clean up the area and remove any distractions.
- Get dressed as you normally would for Church. Don’t worship in your pajamas in reverence to God.
- Though the format will seem a bit awkward, try your best to participate as if you were in our chapel. Pray when we pray, sing when we sing, have your Bibles at hand, listen attentively, etc.
Other announcements for this time:
- Past services & Pastor Peter’s weekly emails will be posted at coahtoronto.com.
- You may still schedule a visit with your pastors during this time; pastoral visits will continue over the phone and video chat. Your pastors will also be reaching out to you.
- If you know of anyone in our church community who needs special attention or care during this time, please reach out to them yourselves and inform your pastors and/or elders.
- All other church gatherings will continue to be online.
- Pray for the following:
- Pray for the eradication of this virus.
- Pray for the health and recovery of those affected.
- Pray that God would use this time to draw people to himself.
- Pray that God’s people would be bright lights among the people we interact with and lead them toward Jesus.
- Pray for our church community, that this season would strengthen, not weaken our faith in God.
- Pray that families will become closer and stronger as we are given this time to spend together.
- Pray that we would care for and love one another in these uncertain times.