Live Stream 2pm Worship Service
In-person worship has been suspended until further notice.
Sunday Worship will be live-streamed on YouTube at 1:55pm on Sundays. St. James Town congregation have a live service at 11am on zoom. All are welcome. Please email Pastor Eugene Lee for the link.
ONLINE GIVING for offering is now live. Click here for instructions.
NOTE: Children’s/Youth’s Ministry events and worship services and other church gatherings will continue to be online.
Click here for the ESE Children’s Service (Pre-K).
Click here for the ESE Children’s Service (Grades 1-6).
Click here for the Delta YN (Hi-C) Service.
Other announcements for this time:
- Past services & Pastor Peter’s weekly emails will be posted at coahtoronto.com.
- You may still schedule a visit with your pastors during this time; pastoral visits will continue over the phone and video chat. Your pastors will also be reaching out to you.
- If you know of anyone in our church community who needs special attention or care during this time, please reach out to them yourselves and inform your pastors and/or elders.
- All other church gatherings will continue to be online.
has opportunities for service (tutoring, laptop donation, food bank service and donations). Click here for more information.
- There will be a Primary and Junior Online Christmas Fellowship Saturday December 5th at 7pm. It will be a great time of fellowship and games. If you did not receive the zoom link by email, please email Pastor Edgar.
- Every Christmas we hold a Christmas Celebration service for families and children. During this time, we usually have presentations from each department. Due to the pandemic, we will be doing something different. We are asking for 1-2 families, from each department, who would be willing to record a family worship for 1 song (3 minutes) on December 5th at church. The recording will then be assembled with others to form a presentation/contest that would be released on December 19th. If you are interested please contact Pastor Edgar.
- AWANA began on Wednesday September 30th at 7:30pm Online on ZOOM. We are not yet able to run AWANA in person as it is designated a children’s program.
For registration, please email Pastor Edgar to let him know that your child(ren) is/are joining and what grade they are in. If you need a book ($5/book) please indicate that as well. Books will be mailed to you before AWANA starts (This will require your current address), or you can pick it up from church on Saturdays between 9am-12pm or on Sundays from the office between 9am-2pm (from the main secretary). Please indicate which option you prefer for getting the book(s).
We will be digitally recording shares and awards until we are able to meet in person.
Below is the information of what books we will be using this year and the general schedule of each AWANA session. Zoom information will be sent at the time of registration.
- Delta Young Nak (Hi-C) is looking for ministry volunteers to help shepherd and build up the next generation of believers. If you have some knowledge in sound / video production, graphic design, social media management, music ministry, and discipleship/mentoring, contact Pastor Ron.
- Parent Helper Sign Up We are looking for parents to help during the 2pm (CoaH) Children’s service (2:30-3pm) in the Hesed Chapel (3rd floor Primary/Junior Chapel). This would include escorting children to the washroom/water fountain, maintaining order during service, helping children find Bible passages, etc. If interested go to the link below and fill in your available date and make note of the date for yourself.http://signup.com/go/vceCzG
- ESE Registration is becoming “paperless”. Parents with children attending ESE Sunday School (gr. 1-6) are asked to register on line click here.
- Primary Dept. (Gr.1-3) & AWANA call for teachers: Non-Hi-C volunteers must be a signed CoaH member and have taken or are in the process of taking D1. Email Pastor Edgar (email@example.com )
- Delta Young Nak (Hi-C) is looking for volunteers (Teachers & Meeting House Leaders). Those interested in serving as Bible teachers must have taken D1. Email Pastor Ron (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please consider this very important ministry. Volunteers must be signed members. Please contact Deacon Brian Kim at email@example.com
(one year chronological plan) can be found on the YouVersion app or picked up at the Welcome Centre or download the PDF version here.
NOTE: The 2020 Bible Reading Plan was updated Oct. 13/20. The following changes were made:
- Matthew 8 was added to October 11, 2020.
- Matthew 9 was moved to October 16, 2020.