are available in the foyer until July 16: The New City Catechism: 52 Questions and Answers for Our Hearts and Minds ($10) and The New City Catechism Devotional ($25). Go to: newcitycatechism.com to download a free app.
We are looking for members to join us in providing respite service and care for families and individuals who have special needs. Respite care can range from cleaning, mowing the lawn, to prayer, babysitting, tutoring and even hanging out. If interested, contact Deacon Ricardo Ahn or Pastor Edgar Nho (email@example.com).
To access the powerpoint presentation Pastor Peter presented on membership overview and understanding the Bible, click here.
- Primary and Junior Annual Skating Event This will be on February 22nd from 12-3pm at Harbour Front Natrel Rink. Lunch and hot chocolate will be provided and we encourage the whole family to come for a time of connection community with the teachers, children and parents.
- Grade 6 Fellowship will be on March 14th. The location, time and activity will be TBD. Registration forms will be coming out soon.
- The Primary and Junior March Break Event will be on Saturday March 21st. Time, activity and location will be TBD.
- Hi-C March Retreat (March 16-19; Muskoka Bible Centre) registration ends March 1. The early bird fee is $140/student until February 16. Regular fee is $170/student until March 1st. Register with EPIC.
- Hi-C March Retreat requires volunteers to help lead small groups, provide security, or other roles as needed. Contact Pastor Ron (firstname.lastname@example.org) if available.
VBS Summer Day Camp
(July 6-10) This year, registration will be separate from Leadership Camp. Meaning, if you want to apply for both, you will need to fill out both forms with separate fees. There will be a before and after care for VBS (additional fees will apply). Registration will begin May 3.
(July 13-August 7) for 4 Weeks. Registration will begin May 3.
- Parent Helper Sign Up We are looking for parents to help during the 2pm (CoaH) Children’s service (2:30-3pm) in the Hesed Chapel (3rd floor Primary/Junior Chapel). This would include escorting children to the washroom/water fountain, maintaining order during service, helping children find Bible passages, etc. If interested go to the link below and fill in your available date and make note of the date for yourself.http://signup.com/go/vceCzG
- AWANA, a Bible focused children’s ministry runs from 7:30-8:45pm at the Immanuel Chapel (Rm 108). Registration forms and pamphlets are available at the Welcome Centre. Completed forms can be submitted at the CoaH office or Wednesday nights.
- AWANA is looking for teachers that will serve every Wednesday from 7-8:45pm. Volunteers need to have completed membership class and D1. Contact Pastor Edgar Nho (email@example.com) for more info.
- ESE Registration is becoming “paperless”. Parents with children attending ESE Sunday School (gr. 1-6) are asked to register on line click here.
- Primary Dept. (Gr.1-3) & AWANA call for teachers: Non-Hi-C volunteers must be a signed CoaH member and have taken or are in the process of taking D1. Email Pastors Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edgar (email@example.com )
- Hi-C is looking for volunteers (Teachers & Meeting House Leaders). Those interested in serving as Bible teachers must have taken D1. Email Pastor Ron (firstname.lastname@example.org).
“Young Nak Presbyterian Church”, not “CoaH” or “YN EM” or “City on a Hill”. Thank you.