To build a loving community for people to grow more like Christ by (through):
- Exploring God’s Word (Nurture)
- Worshiping and praying together (Worship)
- Developing meaningful relationships rooted in Christ (Fellowship)
- Serving and reaching out to others (Outreach).
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favour of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2:42-47
God created us to fully engage in Acts 2 kind of community. So our desire is for everyone to experience this loving community where they are accepted, connected, and loved and where they can mature personally, relationally, and spiritually.
- are open to all people of all levels of faith.
- meet on the second and fourth full weekend of every month. Each group determines which day.
- are formed according to location and life stage.
- begin meeting the last weekend of February to mid December.
- close registration at the end of August.
- are a good place for new visitors to connect at City on a Hill.
- encourage members to host meetings.
- meet to foster a community of worship, fellowship, nurture and outreach.
- are a place where you can invite non-believers.
- expect members to commit and make every effort to attend all meetings for the sake of the group.
How to register:
All available spaces have been filled. Registration for 2019 is now closed.
Registration will reopen in the new year.
For further inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org