City On A Hill as a whole offers a full children’s education program from preschool to university and beyond. It is divided into two tracks – Korean speaking and English speaking.
Parents with infants can access the Infant Room 1 behind the chapel. Toddlers under the age of two can be dropped off at the Infant Room 2 and toddlers under three at the Toddler Room, near the Vision Chapel.
All children from age six and older will join their parents in the main chapel at 2pm until they are dismissed to their respective departments as seen below.
The service for children ages 3-5 begins at 2pm in Room 201 and sign-in begins at 1:45pm.
|Pre to K||3-5 years||2nd Floor. Promise Room (#201)|
|Primary||Gr. 1-3||3rd Floor. Hesed Chapel|
|Junior||Gr. 4-6||3rd Floor. Hesed Chapel|
|Hi-C||Gr. 7-12||2nd Floor. Joy Room|
|Awana*||Age 3-Gr. 6||1st Floor. Immanuel Chapel|
- On the FOURTH Sunday of every month, our Hi-C students will attend their own service at 2pm.
- *Awana education occurs at 7:20 pm on Wednesdays
- All Korean speaking children’s education occurs at 10:00 am.
For any questions, email Education Lead Pastor, Edgar Nho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
VBS (July 3-7) and Leadership Camp (July 9-27; M-F)
- Children aged 4-11 (VBS) and 4-13 (Leadership Camp). VBS: $75 for CoaH attendees & $50 for non CoaH attendees) Registration fee for Leadership Camp is $450 (incl. VBS). Forms & brochures are at the Welcome Centre or click here for the VBS registration on-line form, or here for the leadership camp registration form. We encourage you to invite your children’s friends who have not heard the Gospel or experienced church.
- We are looking for parents, Emerge, Poiema and Hi-C to serve at our ESE VBS Day Camp (July 3-7). If you are interested in serving please contact Pastor Edgar at email@example.com for more information.