will take place on Wednesdays in February (4 weeks; starting Feb. 3; 7:30pm; online). This book will teach us what it means to enjoy God through spiritual disciplines and better prepare us to meaningfully engage in the CoaH Challenge. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 31 to register.
Jan. 22; 7-9pm) Join us for a casual online games night. We would love to see women of all life stages. To register, email Pastor Jane by Jan. 20.
You will be embarking on an exciting life of adventure with Jesus. You will know that there is no life like a Christ-centred life. D1 focuses on how to live a Christ-centered life, learning the basics or foundations for spiritual growth. D2 looks at how to apply our faith to life and to utilize our spiritual gifts to serve and grow in the church community. Our Discipleship groups are for signed CoaH members only. Winter session classes will be held online. Click here to register. Registration ends Jan. 17.
- AWANA began on Wednesday September 30th at 7:30pm Online on ZOOM. We are not yet able to run AWANA in person as it is designated a children’s program.
For registration, please email Pastor Edgar to let him know that your child(ren) is/are joining and what grade they are in. If you need a book ($5/book) please indicate that as well. Books will be mailed to you before AWANA starts (This will require your current address), or you can pick it up from church on Saturdays between 9am-12pm or on Sundays from the office between 9am-2pm (from the main secretary). Please indicate which option you prefer for getting the book(s).
We will be digitally recording shares and awards until we are able to meet in person.
Below is the information of what books we will be using this year and the general schedule of each AWANA session. Zoom information will be sent at the time of registration.
- Delta Young Nak (Hi-C) is looking for ministry volunteers to help shepherd and build up the next generation of believers. If you have some knowledge in sound / video production, graphic design, social media management, music ministry, and discipleship/mentoring, contact Pastor Ron.
- Parent Helper Sign Up We are looking for parents to help during the 2pm (CoaH) Children’s service (2:30-3pm) in the Hesed Chapel (3rd floor Primary/Junior Chapel). This would include escorting children to the washroom/water fountain, maintaining order during service, helping children find Bible passages, etc. If interested go to the link below and fill in your available date and make note of the date for yourself.http://signup.com/go/vceCzG
- ESE Registration is becoming “paperless”. Parents with children attending ESE Sunday School (gr. 1-6) are asked to register on line click here.
- Primary Dept. (Gr.1-3) & AWANA call for teachers: Non-Hi-C volunteers must be a signed CoaH member and have taken or are in the process of taking D1. Email Pastor Edgar (email@example.com )
- Delta Young Nak (Hi-C) is looking for volunteers (Teachers & Meeting House Leaders). Those interested in serving as Bible teachers must have taken D1. Email Pastor Ron (firstname.lastname@example.org).