(Nov. 2; 8:30-11:30am; cafeteria) Sign up in the foyer on Sunday; Hi-C students are welcome!
(Oct. 18; 7:30pm; main sanctuary) Come for an evening of Scripture saturated prayer for those who need the Gospel.
Purchase your copy at the bookstore and get ready for the next book study this fall.
Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7; 9-11am)
Register by emailing Pastor Jane (email@example.com). Registration closes Nov. 17.
- Parent Helper Sign Up We are looking for parents to help during the 2pm (CoaH) Children’s service (2:30-3pm) in the Hesed Chapel (3rd floor Primary/Junior Chapel). This would include escorting children to the washroom/water fountain, maintaining order during service, helping children find Bible passages, etc. If interested go to the link below and fill in your available date and make note of the date for yourself.http://signup.com/go/vceCzG
- AWANA, a Bible focused children’s ministry resumes on Wed., Sept. 11 from 7:30-8:45pm at the Immanuel Chapel (Rm 108). Registration forms and pamphlets are available at the Welcome Centre. Completed forms can be submitted at the CoaH office or on Sept. 11.
- AWANA is looking for teachers that will serve every Wednesday from 7-8:45pm. Volunteers need to have completed membership class and D1. Contact Pastor Edgar Nho (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
- Hi-C is looking for volunteers. Those interested in serving as teachers must have taken D1. Email Pastor Ron (email@example.com).
Hallelujah Night (Oct. 31; 7pm-9pm) Children, gr.1-6 (Grace Chapel) and pre-k (Rm 201), are invited to come dressed up according to the rules outlined by the Children’s Ministry Dept. Waiver forms have been distributed and can be submitted to each child’s children’s pastor.
Conference for ESE Parents & Teachers
Oct 26, 2019 (10:00 am-2:30 pm)
Location: Zion Pres Church, 15 Clairtrell Rd, North York, ON M2N 5J7
Theme: Bringing Jesus Home: Connecting Family and Church
Objective: Churches and Parents join hands with God to bring Jesus Home
Fee: Is free for all Young Nak Teachers and Parents
(Spots have been reserved for YN teachers & Parents, so need to register.)
(Child care & lunch are provided.)
Non-Young Nak/Milal/and Light Church is $20 fee.
- “Honest Conversation” is an opportunity to discuss and learn about Biblical teaching on many issues we face in life. This afternoon (Sat., Oct. 19; 2pm; Rm 208), we’ll look at “Reclaim Work for God” through various case studies. Sign up in the foyer after service.