Held every Sunday at 2pm
Our worship service begins at 2:00pm in the Main Chapel, located at Young Nak Presbyterian Church (view map).
What can you expect when you visit City on a Hill?
You can expect…
- to meet God in worship led by a band with contemporary music and song
- to hear from God through a biblical and relevant message regardless of where you are in your faith journey
- to find community and friendships in a welcoming environment
- to see a church that’s missions minded, both locally and globally
- to see a church where serving (inside and outside the church) is a part of our culture
- to see a church where commitment to Christ is expected
- day care for your kids and a ministry to children of all ages from toddlers to college aged
- to be overwhelmed by our size
- to encounter tough parking so come early
After the service, please join us in the gym for fellowship, and some lights snacks with tea or coffee.
Every 2nd Sunday of the month, children & youth (ages 3 & up) attend the 2pm service with their parents. Family Worship provides the opportunity to worship together with all age groups which is very important.
For more information on the rationale behind the Family Worship, click here.
Parents with Young Children
Parents with infants can access Infant Room #1 behind the chapel. Toddlers under the age of two can be dropped off at Infant Room #2 and toddlers under three at the Toddler Room. Ask our ushers for help.
All children from age three and older will join their parents in the worship service in the main chapel until they are dismissed to their respective departments.
Please note that English-speaking children’s ministry is available at 12pm and 2pm, while Korean speaking children’s ministry only at 10am.
Parking is available on site.
Off site parking is also available on the West side of Victoria Park, just south of McNicoll under the hydro towers.
Click here for an up close and full detailed map of the parking areas.
Come early to find ample parking.
Directions by TTC
From Finch Station, take the #42 Cummer bus east-bound and exit at Victoria Park Avenue.
Join our community today, sign up to Become A Member.
Pastor and author Donald Whitney wrote in his book “Spiritual Disciplines Within the Church” that when looking for a new church community, these are some of the factors one should be looking for. Click here to read the article.